Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Early Schooling





I used to walk 5 kilometers to our school, I wanted to go to so much that despite the distance I pushed on to reach our campus. At Grade 3 I began to live alone in the Munipality. I rented a place at the Poblacion and would see my parents on a weekly basis. I became very independent and strong. I had to save my money which was not too much. I would cook eggs and make all kinds of delicacies. I loved dried fish though at times I wished I had more. People were amazed at how I could manage to be alone and yet be able to study. I was always focused on what I wanted so I studied and studied until I graduated Valedictorian in elementary. This experience made me very strong, deep in my heart I knew I would accomplish much in life, that I would become successful one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment