Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Korinne



In July of 2005, our 3rd baby was born, a daughter. While both our sons were easily delivered in the hospital Korinne's delivery was the most difficult if not the most dangerous. From the Doctor's story, Korinne's umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, causing a strain on the yet unborn child and the possibility of me loosing too much blood prior to the delivery. I felt totally exhausted, but somehow God wanted Korinne to be born to this world, after many hours, I delivered her despite so much pain.



I wouldn't say being a Mother is easy. In fact it has been the most challenging role I had to play at a very young age. Despite the fact that I went to Manila to study, I ended up marrying early and becoming a Mother. Sometimes it's difficult as I have to discipline my children who grew up in a much sheltered and much more provided home that I had. Sometimes, when you do not have enough, it brings out the best in you. My children though beautiful, intelligent and wonderful are yet to be trained in doing things for themselves.


As the children grew up and as we gained more resources, we finally decided that I should come back to school and finish my studies. So in 2010, I went back to TIP, this time no longer as a teenager, but as a more mature come backing student.

No comments:

Post a Comment