Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Plans for the Future

In 2015 I am due to graduate. After graduation we plan to either go into business or work in a reputable logistics company. The plan is to learn from the real world what I studied. After that we are praying that by God's grace we could come back to Bohol to establish a business there in organic agriculture. We hope that one day we would establish a link between Cebu and Bohol, with organic produce from Bohol can be sold to large hotel 
establishments in Cebu, applying everything I've learned in LM to implement the project.

New Friends and Projects

Overtime I have become exposed to many projects and personalities who have influenced my plans for the future. My increasing network of friends have inspired me to do better in school and to plan for my future.
Resorts World Newport Theater during the International Festival of Language & Culture.


Daddy, Marco Sison & Me during the Outdoor Advertising Association of the Philippines (OAAP) Induction.



Me with Ding Dong Dantes during the Yes Pinoy Launching at King Bee E.Rodriguez

Me with Col. Querubin, war hero and former rebel leader at World Trade Center during the Villar Foundation event.



With Sen. Cynthia Villar and my husband.

Mr. Mike Enriquez with hubby and friends.

CBE Ball wit Sir Paul Pesito.
Light moment with Ding Dong & Marian.
Me with GT Model & Cebu actress Ms. Phoebe Kaye Fernandez.


No comments:

Post a Comment