Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Family Today

It's been sometime that I've raised my family, after I gave birth to my eldest son in 2001, I learned about motherhood and its challenges. At first it was difficult and the challenges seemed insurmountable. Then I had my second child in 2002, he was a bubbly young boy and laughed a lot. Never did I realize that three years later I would give birth to my only daughter. Today my family still face a lot of challenges, but I really appreciate how my kids have grown - all with different personalities.
Hayahay at Shakey's Matalino.

Watching "Mga Kwento ni Lola Basyang" at Aliw Theater with Ballet Manila performing.
Enjoying our vacation at Hidden Sanctuary in Bulacan.
Taytay Falls at Majayjay, Laguna.
Daddy and the Kids enjoying at Majayjay.


Our Daddy


My husband works for a company called Globaltronics, he is in the outdoor advertising industry, because of his job he gets a lot of invitations to speak on cam, here are some of his videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment